Two powerhouse spices in one delightful black tea blend:
1. Ginger has an impeccable reputation for curing what ails you. Science is catching up with this ancient remedy and researchers around the world are finding that ginger works wonders in the treatment of everything from cancer to migraines, from morning sickness to motion sickness, from heartburn to flu relief.
2. In addition to making almost everything taste good, the health benefits of cinnamon are significant. Studies have shown that just 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon per day can lower LDL cholesterol. Several studies suggest that cinnamon may have a regulatory effect on blood sugar, making it especially beneficial for people with Type 2 diabetes.
* Per WebMD, ginger is a common folk treatment for upset stomach and nausea, aids digestion and saliva flow, and reduces nausea.
* Our Wellness line of teas are blended and designed to promote health and wellness. Each blend is comprised of herbs to target specific bodily systems and functions. Each ingredient was thoroughly researched and cupped individually for flavor, and every tea in the Wellness line was blended to maximize benefit as well as ensure a clean, smooth flavor.
* Per WebMD, lab studies have found that cinnamon may reduce inflammation, have antioxidant effects, and fight bacteria.