* Per WebMD, Ginger is a common folk treatment for upset stomach and nausea, aids digestion and saliva flow, and reduces nausea.
* Our Wellness line of teas are blended and designed to promote health and wellness. Each blend is comprised of herbs to target specific bodily systems and functions. Each ingredient was thoroughly researched and cupped individually for flavor, and every tea in the Wellness line was blended to maximize benefit as well as ensure a clean, smooth flavor.
* Per WebMD, Cardamom is used for digestion problems including heartburn, intestinal spasms, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), diarrhea, constipation, liver and gallbladder complaints, and loss of appetite.
* Per WebMD, Cinnamon may reduce inflammation, have antioxidant effects, and fight bacteria.
* Per WebMD, Fennel is used for various digestive problems including heartburn, intestinal gas, bloating, loss of appetite, and colic in infants. It is also used for upper respiratory tract infections, coughs, bronchitis, cholera, backache, bedwetting, and visual problems.